Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Last Three by Almon Chu





Summary:
"'Just three more stops,' I thought to myself. I gripped my knife, the handle digging into my flesh. I closed my eyes and tried to think of Eris." A descent down the path of self-destruction, does salvation lie around the corner or is it merely an illusion? The Last Three is a captivating story of a lost soul on the streets of a modern dystopia.


My Review:

This is an interesting and intriguing novella. It's a modern-day dystopia but I could see it happening in any large city. Our main character, Jon, is trying to navigate his life. This novella is about some of the roadblocks and challenges that he faces.

I enjoyed reading this. I was intrigued by the story and wanted to see what happens. The story was very gritty. I could picture myself in the city he was in. I could really feel what Jon was feeling.

I was a little confused by the ending. Overall I enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.