Monday, December 26, 2011

In Dreams by J. Sterling





Summary:
When Katherine Johns starts dreaming about a boy she doesn't know, her roommate Taylor is determined to find him. Convinced he must exist, Taylor is relentless... until she finds out exactly WHO he really is. The realization rocks the girls to their core and sends them down a path of unimaginable heartbreak. Follow their journey through love,friendship and tragedy in this debut novel.


My Review:



In Dreams is the debut novel by J. Sterling. Katherine and Taylor are college roommates. One night Katherine has a dream about a boy she has a heartfelt connection with. Taylor is convinced that the boy is real and wants to find him.

Overall I enjoyed reading this book. I like Katherine. I like the fact that she wanted to experience new things so she went to college across country. There were times I wanted to smack her. She did learn and grow from her mistakes.

I also liked Taylor her roommate. Taylor was a good friend and she helped balance Katherine out. She was very confident in herself.

I also liked Cooper. He was a really nice guy and a hockey player to boot. He stood by Katherine even when she pushed him away.

A couple of things that I didn't really care for were: things were a little too perfect from the start. For example Taylor and Katherine were instant best friends.

Overall I enjoyed reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.