Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Taking a break

I wanted to announce that I'm going to take a break from blogging for now. I hope that it's a temporary break but am afraid it may be permanent. I have mentioned before that I have ALS (a.k.a. Lou Gehrig's disease). When I started this blog I had just given up knitting and crocheting. I wanted a project that I could work on that had nothing to do with ALS and that I could do in spite of having ALS. This blog filled those needs. Unfortunately in the last month or 2 it is just gotten to be to much to keep up with. I am hoping that the break will help me to get some energy back and go back to blogging.


I do have some book reviews that I will be doing to fulfill promises that I made.


May 2, 2012 The Bonds of Fenris by S. J. Bell


May 3, 2012 Spectral by Shannon Duffy


June 6, 2012 Adam Orser: The Chronicles of Evolution by Daniel Armand




I appreciate each and every reader and follower that I have. Thank you so much for your support. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are not doing well. I hope you are able to come back to blogging. If not, I hope you still continue to enjoy the love of reading. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.