Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers #3) by Rachel Vincent

Goodreads Summary:


Kaylee and Nash discover that one of his football teammates is addicted to Demon's Breath, a dangerous Netherworld substance that shouldn't even be available in the human world. Now they must somehow dispose of it and cut off the supply--without socially alienating themselves.


My Review:

My Soul to Keep is the 3rd book in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. In this book Kaylee discovers something horrible that is going on at her school. Kaylee and Nash try to fix the problem but that only reveals that this problem is bigger than they can handle…

This book was the turning point in this series. Up in till this book, I liked Nash okay. After reading this book I am very anti-Nash. His true colors came out in this book.

I really like Kaylee. I think that she deserves someone who will love her with all his heart. Yes she makes a lot of mistakes but she's a teenager and that's what teenagers do.

Todd really redeemed himself in this book. I hope that we see more of him in future books.

I really want to smack Sophie. She's so much fun to hate.

This is a really fun series to read and I am looking forward to reading the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.