Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead





Goodreads Summary:
The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.



My Review:

Last Sacrifice is the final book in the Vampire Academy series. At the end of Spirit Bound, Queen Tatiana is found murdered and Rose was accused of killing her. Now Rose is trying to clear her name and Lissa finds herself as the nominee in the election for the new Moroi ruler.


Like all of the other books in this series, I loved this one. It was a wild ride from start to finish. I liked the way the series wrapped up. I also enjoyed the set up for the spinoff series Bloodlines. I'm glad that even though the series is over we will get more books in the same world. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in the Moroi world.

Rose has grown so much in this series. Yes she is still impetuous, impatient, and quick to jump but not like she was the 1st book. She had learned some self-control and I think that she is an excellent Guardian.

I really enjoyed seeing Lissa go through the tests for the Queen through Rose’s eyes. Lissa has gone from being a scared teenager to being a self-assured young woman. I think she has great future ahead of her.

I'm sad to see this series end. However, I'm glad that there is the spinoff series Bloodlines. We will still get to enjoy the world that Richelle Mead has created but through different eyes. I'm can't wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.