Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Much to be Thankful for

This has been a  rough year for my family and me. However, I have so much to be thankful for. I thought I would share some of what I'm giving thanks for this year.

First I'm very thankful for my husband Matthew. He is a wonderful husband and I love him very much. He's very supportive of me. I appreciate all the things he helps me with.

Second, I'm very thankful for my daughter Linda. I love the talks we have together. We enjoy reading the same books and discussing them. I'm very grateful for the help that she gives me.

Third, I'm very thankful for my son Tyler. He's such a sweet laid-back kid. He takes me for daily walks. I love talking to him and look forward to our time together. He also helps me and I appreciate it.

I'm also very thankful for my extended family. My dad and brother, my husband's parents, and Aunt Jan have all been very supportive during this difficult year.

I have so much to be thankful for. When life feels too hard I look at all the good people and things that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free blog. Thank you for thinking about me but I am unable to participate at this time.